Founder, Chief Technology Officer
Director of Operations
Business Development Executive
Director of Finance
- April, 2011 Illumaware updated MyCarParts with custom branding, role based security, featured products and enhanced digital imaging.
- March, 2010 Illumaware joined 1SYNC’s Partner Program to enable us to distribute PIES, ACES and GDSN data through a single pipe to retailers and resellers.
- June, 2009 Evokat 2.5 is released into production. This new version comes with a sophisticated application holes tool and ACES to print capability.
- April, 2009 Brian Williams joins us as Director of Operations from CARQUEST.
- March, 2009 Bruce Speicher is named as Illumaware, LLC’s Managing/Member Partner.
- October, 2007 Brenda Heinitz joins Illumaware as our Catalog Director.
- March, 2005 Ralph Bowen joins Illumaware as a Business Development Executive.
- August, 2004 Adrian Klingel founds Illumaware.
- September, 2003 Adrian Klingel creates CARQUESTxml for CARQUEST, the first XML schema for PIES data in the Automotive Aftermarket. CARQUESTxml is donated to the AAIA and becomes the basis for PIES XML.